Wednesday, September 29, 2021

weird grape called "Moon drop"

 Hello bloggers today I will be showing you a grape called moon drop it is not like any other grape it is a very long and yummy grape i can show you the pictures of a Moon drop 


It is very weird and it tastes like a grape it is very simliar to a grape because it grows exactly in a bunch of a grape and its the same colour of a grape it also tastes better than a grape it is so sweet your mouth could burst maybe anyways I hope you enjoyed this grape being discribed!

3 comments:

  1. konichiwa Morton
    that grape looks delicious where did you get it.I want to try one.I really like how you described the grape.Maybe you could add a line about why it is called moon drop.

    ReplyDelete
  2. its just called moon drop

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Morton,
    I love your post.
    I like the way you described that the moon grape tasted so sweet your mouth could burst. It made me want to eat some delicious grapes immediately!


    ReplyDelete