Tuesday, September 14, 2021

Minecraft mansion

 Hello Blogers today I will be showing you my mansion in my Minecraft world mostly in this blog I am not finished yet so please don't make fun of my build I will mostly be showing pictures form my Minecraft world enjoy!

in front of the build
                                                                                  pool
right side of the build
                                                                           back of the build

                                                                       left side of the build

                                                                          balconly


                                                                          aquarium
                                                                         book shelfs 
                                                                               carpet

Thank you Bloggers for looking at those pictures i really appreciate you looking and reading this far thank you again and i will see you next time.




2 comments:

  1. Konichiwa Morton
    I really like the mansion it has been built so well.I really like the design you did for the book shelf corner and love the aquarium.When you make another mansion maybe try using prismarine.You should make a secret base or room,maybe even expand your mansion into the nether or end.Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. thank you justin maybe someday i will try that

    ReplyDelete