Wednesday, September 15, 2021

My 3 best art pieces

 Hello bloggers today I will be showing you 3 art pieces



that I painted.It took almost more than 2 hours to finish one single art piece enjoy also if you are interested on drawing some of these,drawings the place is at mount albert   you can  register your self to the reception and you might just be drawing with me! anyways enjoy.

            type:oil panting      canvas size:10 X 20      description:for this art piece I thought it was easy but it was so hard that I almost burst but in the end it turned out amazing!!!


type:oil painting      canvas size:10X20      description:I was inspired by starry starry night but I didn't want to copy vincent van goah so I made something simular.


Type:oil painting      canvas size:10X20      description:This painting was the best painting I ever made because it has so much detail and I love sunsets.





9 comments:

  1. Konichiwa Morton
    Love the painting.You should be a artist when you grow up.You might earn a lot of money.You have to teach me on how to paint those.Maybe try making a painting of all your paintings on it.Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Also my mum said that your art is very impressive

    ReplyDelete
  3. I agree Jusitn and Justin's Mum. Morton's art is very impressive. It is great to see you posting on each other's blogs. Ka pai.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Kia ora morton i really like your painting i agree to justin you should really be an artist when you grow up.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hey Morton

    These are wow! I like how you have a description to each painting and what inspired you! I also like that you included that it wasn’t always easy!

    How long have you been doing these classes? What do you do with your artwork after? I think I like your sunset one the best!

    Happy painting!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Kia ora Morton,

    I am super impressed and amazed by this! My favourite one was the sunset - I like the painting technique you used. What would your tip be for people beginning to do art?

    I wonder if we can convince Miss Harland to put up one of your painting at the office. It will bring a smile to my face every time I see it.

    Looking forward to the next post,
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi Morton, beautiful art! You are very talented.

    ReplyDelete
  8. These pictures are so beautiful! Don't stop painting you are making masterpieces

    ReplyDelete
  9. thank you all of you I will keep on making art and i will continue my art adventure and my art tips are first sectch out your panting then get your colours you want then you use colour pencils and draw a little scribble on the place you want then you can start painting!

    ReplyDelete