Friday, September 3, 2021

Lock down reflections

Today we will be sharing our reflection of the lockdown so far.

We will be focussing on grouping our ideas into paragraphs.

I will give some paragraph themes to help. 



Introduction - How does your typical day look during lockdown?


Paragraph 1 - What are you grateful for (makes you happy) during this lockdown?

Paragraph 2 - What are you finding difficult during this lockdown?

Paragraph 3 - What can you do to improve your lockdown experience? 


Conclusion - Based on your experiences, what advice would you give others to improve their lockdown experiences?




My day starts by Waking up at 8:58 I woke up pretty late because there were two cats fighting over some food or something else.Also I was sleeping at around at 10:00.After getting dressed and brushing my teeth it takes another minute so it is 8’59 I go down stairs and join the meeting that was based on what your going to do today.I listened for what Mrs Corbett Said She said we had to do the agendas and the tracking sheet she forgot about the time and  it was 9’27 so I basically didn't have breakfast because I was in a rush for the google zoom meet.


I  am grateful for the lockdown because I can relax at home while doing school work on the couch,

I can spend more time with my family and play board games with them,

I am also grateful because I got more time for  more drum and piano practice and 

we get to do things on google meet and Zoom


I am finding a lot of things hard like i have to learn the piano for longer minutes and the drums too.It is also hard to get supplies

from the store and I cannot play with my friends which is a shame

.also it is really difficult to buy food

because most of the things you want is probably all sold out such as milk

, flour and toilet paper.


I Think I should improve my cooking skills by helping to cook and not just watching

Youtube all the time. I need to spend more time doing math,reading or writing. It is just that

I need to spend less time on devices.


1 comment:

  1. Oh wow Morton. What fantastic sharing. Thanks for the great tips. It is nice to know you are doing well during this lockdown.

    ReplyDelete