Tuesday, October 19, 2021

term 3 holiday recount

Introduction

Hi people, today I will be talking to you about my lockdown weekend at the end of term 3 in school.

Hope you enjoy my Blog! 


First day of the holiday 

I was doing my work on my computer when suddenly there was an email that popped

out from my gmail box and it said “It's the last day of school” and then I was so eager to finish

my work and get started on my holiday.


My first day of my term 3 holiday

It was Saturday when I got up from my comfy bed. I ran down the stairs and immediately

made myself breakfast because when I was finished I could lie on the couch and play on my

tablet for the rest of the day except for eating time,taking a shower,sleeping and going to the bathroom.


First week of the term 3 holiday

At this point I was a little bored because of the lockdown and I just wanted to do some other stuff like

planting so I planted some beautiful flowers and they were lovely. They are now scattered around the house that I live in.


Last week of the holiday

It was the last week of the holiday and there was not much going on so I just got out my nintendo

and put a game card in which allowed me to dance to some songs and I played the game for about

2 hours a day and it brightened my mood because my mum said if you exercise in the morning your

mood becomes better and you won't be really mad or unhappy for the rest of the day and for the rest

of the day i would just keep on playing video games for the rest of the day mostly because

I had nothing to do really because i was just bored always mostly.


Last day :(

It was the last day of my holiday and I was really emotional because I wanted to keep on relaxing

and keep on playing games. I was so sad because I really wanted to sleep in and get up at the time

I wanted so it was a real pain for me.


2 comments:

  1. Hi Morton,
    You Might wanna fix it, I think there is a glitch because the sentences are going out of the page.

    ReplyDelete