Monday, August 9, 2021

the weekend

Today we wrote about our weekend.I Wrote about my birthday party. I had my friend over Justin and he brought me a present. It was a really hard strategy game. Me and my friend and I couldn't even figure out how to move to learn how to play. I just might learn how to play on YouTube.

.Even if i couldn't even play the game that wasted like 1 and a half hours we still got to play Minecraft .So in Minecraft i finished Justin and my house in survival mode i has 3 stories and its fully decorated with a basement we even got cats and bred them that got us even more cats and we also have horses to go to places faster and Justin is a pro.

3 comments:

  1. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Kia ora Morton

    Really enjoyed reading the story.I really enjoyed the party.Hope it will be like that next year.There is a few things you forgot.Where we went,what we did and the Pokemon cards.Have a nice day.

    ReplyDelete