Tuesday, August 24, 2021

graph about fales

 on the lock down had to do some work Including making a graph on our Fale house points with doing two statements and 1 prediction here is the graph and i hope you like it because i did:

My prediction and the two statements; ialso go this idea from Eshani so thank you Eshani

My prediction is that maybe kauri will work really hard and catch up to totara.

From this graph I can see that Rata is fourth then kowhai then Kauri then Totara.

From this graph I can see that totara is winning by 128 points from kauri.

1 comment:

  1. Hi Morton. I have really enjoyed reading about your work making graphs. It looks like you used Google Sheets to create the graph. I wonder, why did you choose the pie graph to display this data? Morton I would love to see you using capital letters for the word "I" and for all other names like Totara and Kauri.

    ReplyDelete