Tuesday, August 24, 2021

t-shape

Today I will show you my work on the t-shaped litracy here it is i hope you like it i spent a lot off time in it and you can press the blue words to go in the Slides or you tube video anyways this was about this thing and we also had the things on the left side witch was;

  • common theme
  • differentiation
  • Persuasive language
  • Facts
and they were the thing i had to do for my t shape
and here is the like you just have to press it and you can use these to make your own t shaped litracy

Mindful Messaging       Good Blogging Tips      What is a quality blog comment.



1 comment:

  1. Kia ora Morton,

    Well done in explaining what your activity for your T-shape literacy. I would love to see some of your answers for this activity. Reminder to use a capital I for "i" and add full stops - this will help your reader understand your message.

    Keep up the good work Morton.
    Miss Laxa

    ReplyDelete