Thursday, July 29, 2021

My digital portrait

 this is my digital portrait;

               


I spent 4 days on this face do you like it i think it looks awesome because it is the style that i like messy hair blue glasses  like mine.if i could improve it i would improve it a lot.the things I would improve it were going to be covering the t shirt making the neck and making the background with leaves and the the transparent windows so its basically just covering the background with the digital art.
I did this art piece on google drawing so the first step i did was type drawing.new then i would have a new drawing sheet.The second thing I did was make  a picture and insert it on the drawing sheet then i would use the curve line and start drawing.

3 comments:

  1. i like the face u did it is very nice

    ReplyDelete
  2. hi morton i think your portriat is really funny and cool keep up the good work

    ReplyDelete